Welcome to aaron chua make money blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. In this part of my world, I talked about how to achieve financial freedom by learning how to make money online through creating sites and earning from them.

Below are some current and past make money projects that details my learning journey.

My current experiment in making 50 amazon site niches. If you have not been following this challenge, best place to start is this resource page for the amazon challenge, that lists all the articles that I have written so far.

My experiment in making 1000 a month through adsense in 9 months.

If you came here looking for low cost startup ideas, here are 140 startup ideas that you can browse through.


Tuesday 5 August 2008

Idea generation #43: Uninsured, beyond subprime, danger in student loans

Millions uninsuranced: Another article on people not getting enough treatment due to the lack of insurance (See related post here). What is going on? If a BOP insurance market can be created where people pay 13 cents per month, why can't a simlar market be created for the Americans? I need to study the Narayana Hrudayalaya to understand their model and hopefully come up with a working model for developed countries.

One way is to tap on the medical hubs popping out of the globally to create a lower insurance premium. I blogged about this idea here.

Markets for landing slots: Whenever there is scarcity, we need to use price mechanisms to regulate demand and supply. As technology makes markets out of previously impossible situations such as landing slots, we will see explosions in value creation.

Danger lurks when shopping for student loans: This is definitely crazy. Who in the right mind will not want to shop around for something as important as a study loan? I am sure there is business here for peer to peer lending for study loans. Alternatively, how about a data driven comparison site that helps students get the best deal?