Welcome to aaron chua make money blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. In this part of my world, I talked about how to achieve financial freedom by learning how to make money online through creating sites and earning from them.

Below are some current and past make money projects that details my learning journey.

My current experiment in making 50 amazon site niches. If you have not been following this challenge, best place to start is this resource page for the amazon challenge, that lists all the articles that I have written so far.

My experiment in making 1000 a month through adsense in 9 months.

If you came here looking for low cost startup ideas, here are 140 startup ideas that you can browse through.


Saturday 23 August 2008

I just bought Numerati

Continuing my passion for data driven businesses (see related blog posts here), I just bought a new book, Numerati.















Why did I buy this read, beyond the fact it fits out interests? His blog helps. Through the blog, I get the sense of what the book will say and it seems to be what I was interested in. In other words, his blog provided a weak form solution to the moral hazard problem. This got me into thinking about tools for book publishers.

Is there a TopSpin equivalent to help writers connect with their fans? Beyond blogging, is there other ways that an author can reach out to his audiences? How about a tool that aggregates all the potential book tour locations and provides an easy way for authors to plan their tour? More interestingly, is there a way for readers to contribute in future versions of the book and a tool can help them to provide the proper payment mechanisms to reward the contributors?

I think many possibilities exist if we think deeper about it. I have a candidate in mind who has the potential to do this in this part of the world: Bookjetty. Let's see if they have the vision to do this, rather than remaining to be just another book community.

Bonus reading: From the author's blog, I discovered his 2006 article on how mathes will transform our world.