Welcome to aaron chua make money blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. In this part of my world, I talked about how to achieve financial freedom by learning how to make money online through creating sites and earning from them.

Below are some current and past make money projects that details my learning journey.

My current experiment in making 50 amazon site niches. If you have not been following this challenge, best place to start is this resource page for the amazon challenge, that lists all the articles that I have written so far.

My experiment in making 1000 a month through adsense in 9 months.

If you came here looking for low cost startup ideas, here are 140 startup ideas that you can browse through.


Saturday 29 March 2008

Idea generation #16: Open networking

Dave Winer commented in this post that we will see explosive unbundling of the services that make up social networks. I thing we are seeing signs of that happening now.

Here are some services that are unbundling these social network services:
  1. newsfeeds: friendfeed (bonus reading: bubblegeneration's post on how friendfeed are disrupting facebook's newsfeeds.
  2. widgets/mini-applications: ringside networks
  3. identity: mybloglog (bonus reading on the potential of mybloglog's API)
So, the next question is then what happens with all these unbundled services? What kind of innovative applications can we built that are light-weight, open, and rely on these basic social network 'infrastructure' providers? In the next few posts, I will dig deeper to see what kind of startup opportunities exist when we apply these unbundled social network services to different areas like ecommerce, travel, finance, media et al.



0 comments: