Welcome to aaron chua make money blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. In this part of my world, I talked about how to achieve financial freedom by learning how to make money online through creating sites and earning from them.

Below are some current and past make money projects that details my learning journey.

My current experiment in making 50 amazon site niches. If you have not been following this challenge, best place to start is this resource page for the amazon challenge, that lists all the articles that I have written so far.

My experiment in making 1000 a month through adsense in 9 months.

If you came here looking for low cost startup ideas, here are 140 startup ideas that you can browse through.


Saturday 8 August 2009

A new trick to get index fast

My plan of building a niche blog empire is going smoothly. Some of them have started making money, which is much earlier than I thought. Most of them are ranking well. My biggest gain from this exercise is learning all the wonderful SEO tricks that I never know.

One of the tricks I am trying now to get your site index fast by using long keywords that has no results. Example of such a keyword is:

ews modular office partitions

There are currently no exact google result for this keyword so it is likely to be indexed fast since Google is always looking for information it doesn't have. Through this link I have embedded above, Google can trace from this blog to this site I have just created 5 minutes ago and indexed it. I will be rank #1 since there is no other competing terms.

What is the point, you might ask since nobody will ever search for such a term? The point is not the traffic but the fact that it gets your site index fast. Once it is indexed, you can start putting in the real keywords that you want to rank for. You can do so by writing long posts that allows you to embed as many terms as you like. Using this approach, you can quickly build up a list of related keywords that you know Google is searching you for. That is how you can build keyword authority.

This is one of the neat tricks I have picked up and I will be sharing more tips like this.

Btw, I have changed my blog title in case you have not noticed. This better reflects the current direction I am heading in. So, to remind the Google crawler, here is the link again : )

ews modular office partitions