Welcome to aaron chua make money blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. In this part of my world, I talked about how to achieve financial freedom by learning how to make money online through creating sites and earning from them.

Below are some current and past make money projects that details my learning journey.

My current experiment in making 50 amazon site niches. If you have not been following this challenge, best place to start is this resource page for the amazon challenge, that lists all the articles that I have written so far.

My experiment in making 1000 a month through adsense in 9 months.

If you came here looking for low cost startup ideas, here are 140 startup ideas that you can browse through.


Sunday 23 October 2011

Selling sites to make money

Just a quick note to say that I have put up a new page that will list out the niche adsense sites that I am selling.



After taking to quite a number of beginners in this online money making game, motivation is a really issue. Not everyone has the faith and determination to continue to work on a site for a a number of months without seeing any returns.

I have try to create na online partnership with 10 beginners but things didn't work out. Even with keywords already supplied to them, it is still hard to motivate people as there is no money to be seen.

Hence, this is my latest approach to helping beginners. Buying sites that are earning are great stepping stones as you will be learning and earning money at the same time. In terms of motivation, it will be easier and hopefully, that will let you see more success down to the road.

The sites I am going to sell are not based on just one keyword. Going forward, I am going to create more adsense sites that will not have trouble with Google. They will be keywords that really needs information. Moreover, I want to make sure that they can be expanded so that the new site owners don't get stuck on the same revenue after buying the sites.

If you are interested, take a look at the websites for sale page.

0 comments: