Welcome to aaron chua make money blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. In this part of my world, I talked about how to achieve financial freedom by learning how to make money online through creating sites and earning from them.

Below are some current and past make money projects that details my learning journey.

My current experiment in making 50 amazon site niches. If you have not been following this challenge, best place to start is this resource page for the amazon challenge, that lists all the articles that I have written so far.

My experiment in making 1000 a month through adsense in 9 months.

If you came here looking for low cost startup ideas, here are 140 startup ideas that you can browse through.


Thursday 14 May 2009

Admin note: feedback needed on new design

Dear readers,

I know my current template does not give the most pleasant reading experience. Hence, I am now working on a new design. You can preview it here:

http://ac-testing.blogspot.com/

Would appreciate if you have any comments/feedback on the new design as well as suggestions on what would you like to see.

Thanks in advance.