Welcome to aaron chua make money blog

Hi, welcome to my blog. In this part of my world, I talked about how to achieve financial freedom by learning how to make money online through creating sites and earning from them.

Below are some current and past make money projects that details my learning journey.

My current experiment in making 50 amazon site niches. If you have not been following this challenge, best place to start is this resource page for the amazon challenge, that lists all the articles that I have written so far.

My experiment in making 1000 a month through adsense in 9 months.

If you came here looking for low cost startup ideas, here are 140 startup ideas that you can browse through.


Wednesday 16 July 2008

Startup Idea #68 (Part II): Personal carbon trading

See part one of the post here

We are definitely seeing more and more companies providing tools to the research and rating side of the market. Carbonflow is one such company, providing solutions which automates the verification, delivery and distribution of GHG or CO2e offset credits for renewable energy and energy efficiency-based programs. I also came to know about World Energy, a dominant player in the exchange part of the game.

The question in my head is: where are the 2.0 players in this space? Am I missing anything?